(available in 500ml, 5lt & 20lt)
A highly effective Diesel fuel preservative, formulated to maintain contamination-free fuel and fuel storage tanks. Suitable for application to all Diesel fuel types , including those with FAME (biofuel) content.
Opus Baltic 1000
(available in 5lt & 20lt)
For addition to Bio diesel, Diesel and Gas Oil to reduce CFPP (Cloud Filter Plug Point) of fuel, during winter.
- 1 part BALTIC 1000 parts fuel, assures the protection of UK winter and summer grade Diesel fuels by reducing the CFPP by a further -10 degrees C
- BALTIC can be modified on request, to meet more vigorous winter climates, where temperatures may regularly drop below -30 degrees C
- Certain Bio Diesels are more susceptible to gelling at temperatures higher than the accepted CFPP of regular
- Destroys contamination in 24-48 hours
- 1 part PURE
Opus KAT (Kerosene Additive Treatment)
(available in 5lt & 500ml)
OPUS KAT (Kerosene Additive Treatment ) is suitable for application to both range cookers and conventional oil fired burners.
- Counteracts soot , carbon and deposit build up
- Improves heat output
- Reduces wear on fuel pump components
- Application allows reduction in boiler servicing
- 500 mls OPUS KAT will treat 1,000 litres of kerosene.